Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine description
Flipboard is the most-known feeds and social reader app
Flipboard is the most-known and most-used feeds reader on iOS. If you've ever stepped on mobile feeds readers world, you've probably heard that there was a beloved app used for most of iOS users called Flipboard.
There are lots of news readers, rss aggregators, social network clients... Flipboard claims to be the ultimate reader integrating all of them and adding even more accounts. Thus, you can find preset categories (business, technology, travel, design...) you can add or remove to your Flipboard list at your whim. You can choose country as a filter for the preset sources.
Second, you can add your RSS subscriptions from your Google Reader, Feedly, Digg, etc. accounts. This is the option I like most, since I personally like choosing my own news sources.
Finally, you can add as many accounts as you want from a complete list including major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and G . You can even like/unlike, view comments and reply from Flipboard app. Likewise, you can add other accounts like Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr, 500px, Youtube... and more are coming soon.
As if this wasn't enough, Flipboard is set in cute layout with outstanding smooth flip effects. Swipe to turn page and read highlights in seconds. The way it highlights news from any resource (not just from associate sources but also content attached to tweets, Facebook posts, etc) will make you fall in love with this app. What's more, its reading-friendly and intuitive interface makes the difference.
What we used to do with 5 or 6 apps (or even more) now can be done with just one app: Flipboard is a black-hole which is taking up your social activity and your news sources from a comprehensive approach. It's leaving competitors far behind. Must-have.Tags: flipboard eigenes magazin gestalten, social 雜誌.
Developer's original description available here
Developer's original description available hereFlipboard is your personal magazine, at your desk, in your back pocket or on your wrist. Filled with stories, photos and videos on any interest, it’s a single place to keep up with your world. And now, if you want just a few highlights, the top ten stories can be sent right to your Apple Watch. Scan a summary, save it to a Flipboard magazine or share it with a friend. Collecting and sharing stories you care about has never been easier.
Flipboard is your personal magazine. Used by millions of people everyday, it's a single place to follow topics that interest you and share stories, videos and photos with friends.
To start, pick a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories by using the + button on anything in Flipboard and collect it into your own magazine - an excellent way to package articles around your passions. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http:www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter or on Facebook at http:www.facebook.com/flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http:flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http:flip.it/support.
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https:editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on iPhone (or Cover Stories on iPad) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On iPad, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
Free DownloadSafe download
Screenshots of Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine: See the pictures
Other users also looks for: Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine ipa, Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine download ipa, download Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine ipa, Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine free download, free Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine download ipa,