MathBoard Fractions description
A simple but well-designed game for children
Mathboard is a series of applications for children focused on practising math. Each one of the apps revolves around one particular branch and will help your kid make the most of his math studies.
The gameplay is simple enough, you just need to read the operation and select the correct answer from below.
The graphics are blackboard-like and pretty awesome to be honest. It's quite good for young teens who want to keep their mind active while having some fun. Try to beat your scores and keep improving your results by answering as quickly as possible.
Well, the gameplay isn't that original, although this doesn't bother us that much. It's still a very entertaining and educational app.Developer's original description available here
Developer's original description available hereFrom the creators of MathBoard® comes MathBoard Fractions. MathBoard Fractions is a comprehensive fractions app that will help all students master fractions easily. MathBoard Fractions consists of activities that will teach terms, provide interactive examples, quiz knowledge, as well as walk through solutions.
Activities in MathBoard Fractions include -
• Exploring proper and improper fractions
• Learning to match a fraction to a quantity
• Simplifying fractions
• Comparing fractions
• Ordering fractions
• Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
MathBoard Fractions also contains a powerful Problem Solver that will allow a student to walk through the steps needed to determine how to derive answers for -
• Simplifying Fractions
• Determining the Greatest Common Factor (GCF)
• Using the Least Common Multiple to find a Least Common Denominator (LCD)
• Using Prime Factorization to find a Least Common Denominator (LCD)
• Comparing and Ordering fractions
• Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing fractions
MathBoard Fractions can optionally track and email a students progress for both individual activities as well as overall progress. These results can also be viewed within the Problem Solver. This is especially useful for reviewing incorrect problems.
MathBoard Fractions easily adapts to different levels of learning with its versatile settings to control -
• Maximum Value
• Denominator Range
• Use of Simplified Fractions
• Use of Common Denominators
• The inclusion of Whole Numbers
• Timed and Non-timed activities
• Multiple Choice and Student Supplied answer styles
Free DownloadSafe download
Screenshots of MathBoard Fractions: See the pictures
Other users also looks for: MathBoard Fractions ipa, MathBoard Fractions download ipa, download MathBoard Fractions ipa, MathBoard Fractions free download, free MathBoard Fractions download ipa,